1) It was the first time in a year and a half that I had seen the night face to face. 这是我一年半以来首次目睹夜晚。
2) I wonder if its because I havent been able to be outdoors for so long that Ive grown so crazy about everything to do with nature. 我不知道这是不是由于我长久没办法出门的原故，我变得对一切与大自然有关的事物都无比狂热。
3) I stayed awake on purpose until half past eleven one evening in order to have a good look at the moon for once by myself. 有一天晚上，我熬到11点半故意不睡觉，为的是独自好好看看月亮一次。
4) Your friend, who doesnt work hard, asks you to help him cheat in the end-of-term exam. 你的一个朋友叫你在期末考试中帮他作弊，这个朋友平时不认真学习。
5) If you have some trouble getting along with your friends, you can write to the editor and ask for advice. 假如你在和朋友的相处上有问题，你可以写信给编辑向他征求建议。
6) Add up your score and see how many points you can get. 把你的得分加起来，看看得了多少。
7) What he did has added to our difficulties. 他的所作所为增加了自己的困难。
8) His income adds up to $1000 a month. 他每月的收入共计1000美元。
9) Its no pleasure looking through these any longer because nature is one thing that really must be experienced. 观看这些已不再是乐趣，由于大自然是你需要体验的。
10) Why is she so concerned about his attitude to her work? 她为啥那样关注他对她的工作的看法?
11) The police asked him to set down what he had seen in a report. 警察让他在报告中写下他所看见的事情。
12) As I was about to go out and search for him, he happened to come in. 正当我打算出去找他时，他恰巧进去。
13) Mr. Jones lives alone and often feels lonely. 琼斯先生单独一人生活，常常感到孤独。
14) We tried to calm him down, but he kept crying. 大家试图让他平静下来，但他仍不停地哭着。
15) Does he dare go out at night in such stormy weather? 他敢在这样一个暴风雨夜外出吗?